Welcome to Heathfield Surgery Online
Heathfield Surgery serves the whole of South Croydon as well as its surrounding areas. We offer a full general practice service and run clinics for Diabetes, Asthma, Antenatal, Travel, Over 75, Smoking cessation, Minor injuries and Smears. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service. Help us to help you!
Vision & Mission
The vision of Heathfield surgery (2016 – 2020) is to deliver ‘excellent care by excellent
People’, underpinned by six strategic themes:-
- Patient Focus – keep getting better;
- Staff – feel proud to work here and keep making a difference;
- Sustainability –grow selectively;
- Research, education and innovation – invest in the future;
- Sustainability – keep the core strong;
- Partnership – our CCG and our community.
Our core values provide the guiding principles for developing a culture for excellence at our surgery
Everyone is Responsible.
This website is for both existing patients and those considering to register with us. It tells you about our services and how the practice operates. If you live in our practice area and would like to register with us, please complete one of our registration forms that are available at the reception desk. However you will be registering with the practice rather than an individual GP
(Site updated 23/05/2016)